January 20, 2008

What's in a video?

I haven't had much time to post lately as i'm studying for exams, but i've got many more ideas for new clips i'll be publishing over the weeks... I'm sure lines will be here when my exams are over.

So what are videos for?
Videos give me the possibility to repeat "my iMac has six lines" with a creative touch. The message is the same as if I wrote it everyday on the blog, the intention is the same aswell, but I get in touch with my creative side. How fun would it be to complain in such a boring repetitive written way? Besides youTube gives traffic to the site.

It's been 8 days since the sixth line and my instinct tells me the 7th will come any time soon.

Do you want to show your iMac lines? Send me the link to your pictures or videos at imaclines [at] gmail [dot] com or send the photos if you prefeer.

No comments: